Welcome to the role of a Dispensing Optician, this is my blog about my job so please feel free to leave comments as all can.







Monday 2 May 2011

Been off work

Having been off work for two weeks I have missed my job alot. It brings me joy to be able to solve somebody's optical problems and enable them to see correctly. The gift of sight is such that it should not wasted. Why do people accept poor vision well I believe it's because they haven't seen the dispensing optician at the time they had there specs made up and well they are not suitable for their needs. Their needs that's a good saying one size does not fit all a Plummer and a banker have different needs so why would the same optical product be suitable? Some people do not see the bigger picture and that is rather shortsighted of them ( no pun intended)

No comments:

Post a Comment